Are you a medical assistant or medical assisting student? Want to earn money writing? While our tutorials and articles are written by mainly by myself and other guest contributors, I would love to see more quick tips published here on TopMedicalAssistantPrograms.org by readers just like you! We’ll even pay you for good content. Interested?
Read on for the details!
Your Content Must Fulfill the Following Criteria
- You must send in your already completed content for us to review for acceptance. Please note not every tutorial/content will be accepted. You can also pitch your concept to get feedback from us, prior to submitting the full content.
- Your content must be your original work and not published elsewhere.
- You will need to format your content as per the format described in the corresponding content type section below.
- Your content may be edited prior to publishing.
Read and understand this important information prior to sending final content for the topmedicalassistantprograms.org editorial team to review for publication.
Plagiarism and Crediting Sources
There are a few issues to be wary of when writing tutorials and putting together content.
Credit All Sources and Use Common Sense
Always credit your sources. When you credit your sources, it’s clear that you aren’t trying to hide something. For tutorial submissions it also lets our editors check that the tutorial is acceptable.
Use common sense and err to the side of caution. There are no hard and fast rules about copyright. Beware of “rules” like ‘copying 40% is OK’, there’s no such thing. And remember that even aside from exact words or images, it can be the idea or principle. If you think something might not be OK, then trust your gut and don’t do it.
Please include links to the source of any images you have used in your tutorial wherever it has been used. If you do not include your image sources your tutorial will not be accepted, because we need to verify that the file is OK.
Thank you for taking the time to make sure the photos are OK, it helps protect the site, the photographer and yourself!
Medicalassistantonlineprograms.org Author/Artist Agreement
If Your Tutorial or Content is Accepted
- The author can use tutorial/content graphics in any commercial or non-commercial work, except in an online tutorial, and source files and artwork cannot be resold or redistributed elsewhere.
- You grant a license to readers to use the knowledge and demonstrated effects shown in the tutorial/content in their own projects without reference to yourself or topmedicalassistantprograms.org, They may not reproduce the tutorial itself, but they can use the techniques you teach.
- You grant a license to topmedicalassistantprograms.org to be the exclusive publisher of the tutorial/content online. You may republish extracts online – for example on your own site – however the tutorial in its entirety should not appear elsewhere. You may also republish the tutorial offline in any way you wish – e.g. sell it to a magazine, submit it to a book. However, source files and artwork may not be redistributed elsewhere.
- You consent to the full tutorial, content, extracts, samples or examples from it appearing in other topmedicalassistantprograms.org sites, products and services.
Contact us today!